Creating a shortcut
If you use Breeze from your mobile device, you can add a shortcut to quickly access your projects. You can accesss the mobile site directly from https://m.breeze.pm
- Open Breeze in Mobile Safari.
- Tap the share button at the bottom center of your screen.
- Tap "Add to Home Screen" and name it "Breeze."
- Open Breeze in Google Chrome.
- Tap the settings button (three vertical dots)
- Tap on the star and add it to your bookmarks.
- Use the menu button an open your bookmarks.
- Locate your newly created bookmark and press and hold your finger. Once you’ve done this you will see a new menu
- Select "Add to home screen."
- Open Breeze in Internet Explorer.
- Tap on the three dots that appear at the bottom right corner of your phone and drag it up to view the options menu
- Select the "pin to start" option to add the webpage to your home screen.