Project statuses let you quickly see the state of your project. You can use them to mark the progress of the project and see if there are any roadblocks.
Project statuses are the same ones you can use in your tasks. Initially, there are four statuses - "Done", "Ready", "On Hold", and "Blocked". They match the typical states which a project can be in over its lifetime
You can set the project status from 2 places:
- From the projects page
- Inside the project from project progress window
Setting the status from the projects page
- Open the projects index page https://app.breeze.pm/projects.
- Click on the 3-dot icon in front of the project name.
- Choose "Status" from the dropdown menu.
- Set the desired status.
Setting the status from the project progress window
- Open the project you wish to set due dates
- Open the project progress window by clicking on the "Progress" button on the top right side.
- Set the status by clicking on the status name button. If the project doesn't have a status then the button will show "No status" text.
You can also add your own statuses using custom statuses. This lets you customize your workflow and progress reports.